Sharm advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Henny

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, I'm new to diving, completed open water November 2007 which was the last time I dived so will probably need refresher course. I'm going to Sharm El Sheik for the first time in April and would welcome any advice on where to stay (with 2 non-divers) and which dive outfit to go with. Don't want to dive too deep as I'm still inexperienced and won't know anybody as I'll be the only one diving. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks.

Hi Henny
Try Explorers Tours. Ocean Lodge at Ras Um Sid is a good location 15 min cab drive from Nama Bay.Good outfit I've never had any problems with them and prices are good as well. Basic rule with this company dive depth is limited to your training certification. Good Diving. Les padi613

welcome aboard

Check out Emperor divers. They have options for all cert levels as well as options for none-divers to come along on the boat if you wish..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom