Shearwater Petrel: Vpm unlocked + case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rootex

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am selling my Petrel with only 2 shallow OC rec dives on it. I haven't been able to dive much due to work / school / family, being stuck in NW Indiana, etc; so it is the first "toy" to go. I'm also going to put my Apeks xtx100 reg, and my Apeks wtx bp/w up f/s after I do some research on what they're worth.

Anyways, it's a mint condition Petrel with VPM unlocked. Not a scratch on it. V12 firmware. It will come in the original box, with all original items that came with it, plus a case and the VPM unlock code should you be requirde to enter it again. Original price was $1055 through dive gear express.

My Ebay name is Rootexx if you'd like to check my feedback.

Let's start at $925 obo shipped, by the cheapest method possible with tracking and signature on delivery, anywhere in Cont US. Payment accepted via PayPal, or cashiers check / MO. Just figure I could use the funds for some other hobbies.

Thanks for looking,
Adam

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Someone is getting a great computer...Rootex, sorry to see you parting ways with it.

I am sorry to part ways with it as well, the couple dives I used it on was great, just can't justify keeping it when I'm spending less and less time diving. I was hoping that when I bought it, it would encourage me to dive more, but oh well, maybe once I get to the coast full time I'll be able to dive more

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom