Shearwater Predator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobthegoalie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a mint condition Shearwater Predator. I have used it for 27 dives and not had an issue. It is unlocked for open and closed circuit. The computer looks brand new and the screen has zero scratches. I also have the CD that comes from the factory. I am asking $900 but I am open to offers. I will ship international at buyers expense.

IMAG0005.jpg

Is it a standalone or does it have a Fischer cable port. .[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
I have a mint condition Shearwater Predator. I have used it for 27 dives and not had an issue. It is unlocked for open and closed circuit. The computer looks brand new and the screen has zero scratches. I also have the CD that comes from the factory. I am asking $900 but I am open to offers. I will ship international at buyers expense.

IMAG0005.jpg

It is a standalone.

Would You be interested in trading for a Brand New Suunto Hel02. Still in Box

I am actually selling all of my gear and going a different direction. Thanks for the offer.

Which version is currently being run, and have you unlocked the VPM code? I have a Predator and I'm looking for a back up computer, considering the Petrel but if I can get a good price for your Predator, I'd be willing to purchase.

Available. Deal fell through

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom