Sheikh Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

it would be helpful if anyone can tell me anything about Sheikh coast i dont want to be diving with a company that might not be safe or are not very good.... any help please.......

I was there last year and dove with Camel Dive Center and I also stayed at their hotel. I had an absolutely fantastic time. They are an outstanding group of folks. Two friends just got back and dove with them as well. They also recommend them highly.
I will definately dive with them again in the future. And don't worry the water will be plenty warm. I was in shorts and a rash gaurd the whole time. (Early September)
Good luck and have a great time.
PS there were lots of Europeans, mostly Englanders, Austrians, and Germans, diving with us on the Camel boats. I felt totally safe the entire time.

it would be helpful if anyone can tell me anything about Sheikh coast i dont want to be diving with a company that might not be safe or are not very good.... any help please.......

It'll do what it says on the tin like any other dive centre. Same sites, same prices, same schedules.
Check it is a CDWS approved centre. That means in theory its passed ISO and other standards. In reality it just means their instructors didnt select "textile cone snails make excellent pets" option in the laughable exam!

Hehe String that made me laugh!! Did you select YELL AT THEM AND EXERT YOUR AUTHORITY for breaking park rules? I wanted to, just for a giggle! :D

Sheikh Coast is a CDWS approved dive centre.
Millenium Divers are also approved

And that is all I have to say about these things in a public forum.

Cheers

C.

YES. YOU HAVE TO LET THEM KNOW WHO IS IN CHARGE.

Now if you excuse me, ive got a bent diver i have to "tell to stay on the boat while i do the 2nd dive with the other customers".

CDWS. Making diving safer....

Note:- If anyone finds a yellow SL6 torch on the Thistlegorm its mine. I flooded my D8R 2 weeks ago and lost SL6 yesterday. That damned wreck is costing me a fortune in broken or lost gear.

Back
Top Bottom