Sherwood Maximus Reg Set + Sherwood Octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm selling my Sherwood Maximus yoke reg set because I am switching over to a DIN set up for sidemount. This regulator has served me super well in cold and warm water diving, from shallow to deep. The built-in dry bleed is designed to keep it from icing; you can see it as the black dot on the first stage. The regulator also features specially designed vanes that help reduce dry mouth. The regulator currently has the wide exhaust installed; it directs your bubbles out of the middle of your field of view. I have also kept the regular (narrow) exhaust, which you can see in the picture. The built in swivel is designed for comfortable underarm routing on the included 40" hose, this reduces pulling on the mouthpiece.

$200 shipped in the United States for the Sherwood Maximus first stage and second stage.

I am also selling the matching Sherwood octo. $75 shipped in the United States for the octo.

Package deal: $250 U.S.-shipped for the full package (Maximus 1st and 2nd stages, plus octo). This would be a great package for a beginning or intermediate diver.

These regulators are in excellent used condition. You can see the one minor ding from an overzealous tech; that's what can happen when you get the regs serviced annually, as these have been. The most recent service was in January 2013.

IMG_20130707_145336.jpgIMG_20130707_145440.jpgIMG_20130707_145605.jpgIMG_20130707_145653.jpg

Price cut:

$175
shipped in the United States for the Sherwood Maximus first stage and second stage.

$60 shipped in the United States for the Sherwood octo

Package deal: $225 shipped for the full package (Maximus 1st and 2nd, plus octo).

These will be moving to eBay soon. Great cold-to- warm water regs.

SOLD on eBay. Sorry folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom