Sherwood Wisdom 4 leak by

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EberWolf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I picked up a demo model Sherwood Wisdom 4 a few years ago with 3 dives on it. On my last dive I noticed a steady stream of bubbles coming from the quick disconnect. I never had a warranty due to being the second owner. I tried reaching out to Sherwood but I'm not getting any reply.

Has anyone ever encountered this issue?
If it is a gasket does anyone know what type and where I can purchase replacement gasket?
It looks like the closest retailer is 300+ miles away.

I had the same problem with one of mine one time I called sherwood and they sent me an oring. I would also make sure the piece inside the QD isn't lose.

I'm currently in Bahrain and the nearest retailer is in Kuwait. It's not a trip I really want to make. Do you have the contact number for them?

If the stem in the QD loose how do I tighten it?

I will try to look seems like it's a hex or something can't remember right off hand I will try to check. The piece I am talking about is in the hose not the Wisdom itself.

This is the piece thats inside the the wisdom I've had 1 lose was a leak, then there another oring in the end of the hose.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221004_152403_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20221004_152403_eBay.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 49
Thanks. My leak by is coming from the hose side. I got 1 response from Sherwood on facebook but that was a few days ago. I'll have to wait and see if they get back to me.

I'm going to be very honest with you mine that leaked from there I tightened up about 3 yrs ago and its never leaked again

Back
Top Bottom