Ship sunk at Tiran!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It headed to Aqaba on the 17th and was supposed to head on Wednesday the 22nd to Gada but since it sank in the middle of the sea in never actually made it to Aqaba.
Arabic is not your native language is it?

I just viewed you profile and found out your tech instructor. What's your name if you don't mind me asking and do you guide or only instruct?

It headed to Aqaba on the 17th and was supposed to head on Wednesday the 22nd to Gada but since it sank in the middle of the sea in never actually made it to Aqaba.
Arabic is not your native language is it?
The article states clearly that the Red Sea Port Authority declared that the ship has passes the Strait of Tiran on September 17th heading to Aqaba, back to Jeddah on the morning of September 22nd then out of Jeddah towards the Indian Ocean.

Arabic is my native language. Is it yours?

I can be more specific on time. We were doing Gordon as a first dive so entered the water just before 10.00a.m. local time. It would be interesting to know if shark sightings were substantially up as decomposition of the sheep will cause them to float for some days.

You're right it states that it left Gadah on the 22nd. I also noticed they changed the article a bit.
Now it doesn't say anything about the ship sinking! It says that the threw the dead sheep that died after the ship flipped. Not sure what it means for a ship to flip enough for all its cargo to drown but then sail on into the wind.

Here's the original article:

????? ???? ??? "???3" ?????? ??????.. ???????? ??????? ?????? ???????? ?????? ???? ????? ???? ??????

And the edited one:
http://youm7.com/News.asp?NewsID=282644&SecID=12

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom