shooting a closed circuit bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting. I was taught "the original way," I guess. Donate, show SPG, communicate direction then swim.

It's sort of like arguing whether peanut butter should be spread on counter clockwise or clockwise in a PB & J sandwich - does it really matter?

Boogie711:
It's sort of like arguing whether peanut butter should be spread on counter clockwise or clockwise in a PB & J sandwich - does it really matter?

Of course it matters ... but it all depends on whether you're talking crunchy or creamy ... and, of course, what kind of bread you're using ... :eyebrow:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Boogie711:
Interesting. I was taught "the original way," I guess. Donate, show SPG, communicate direction then swim.

Well, I'm not sure if it matters but I think that it's not the same procedure with swaped steps. The "original way" has one step more before actual swimming, the way I was taught doesn't have that step - SPG check is done during the swimming.

NWGratefulDiver:
Of course it matters ... but it all depends on whether you're talking crunchy or creamy ... and, of course, what kind of bread you're using ...
No it doesn't matter. However deciding when to put sugar in your iced tea does matter!

artw:
well with regards to unclipping a primary reg from your right D-ring - you can still breathe it when it's clipped off.

And your buddy is right there watching you. Its a non issue.

artw:
well with regards to unclipping a primary reg from your right D-ring - you can still breathe it when it's clipped off.

The question was about doing V-drill the right way, it was not about staying alive.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom