Shore Diving - Ft. Pierce - Oct 16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will confirm that the beaches are gone and the water is brown here in Fort Pierce. I dive the 15' shore dives ever chance I get! I am very anxious to get back into the water and see the changes but Fort Pierce diving is not great viso to begin with let alone now. I am diving Jupiter 10-12-04 and will let you know how that looks. I am up for a shore dive in this area unless I am sleeping work nights 1900-0700.

321-334-7344 cell.

Scuba_Dad:
Vickie,
Is Phil Foster still closed? I'm suffering from scuba withdrawals.

Al
Hi Scuba_Dad
I'm not Vickie, but I can let you know that Phil Foster is still closed - and unfortunately, they are saying, "indefinitely." I was by there Saturday Oct 9 and it is still roped and chained off. They were letting a few boats launch, but nothing taking place in the park - especially swimming or diving. I'ts really bad for instructing in the WPB area. Several of us are taking our students to the keys to get their OW dives completed. Sunday I took a drive south to the Ft. Lauderdale area and even that doesn't look promising for shore diving.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom