Should my husband buy this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can try scubatoys or leisurepro for stuff. Also probably you and your husband should do some research on stuff because there are companies that have made BC just for ladies and BC just for men. You can check it here. And to help save money you can do what I do, I bought the stuff slowly over a series of months and eventually completed my diving collections like I'll buy a BC this month and next I'll buy the dive computer and etc. :D

Thank you all for your advice! We went ahead and bit the bullet and bought it. This stuff is all in pristine condition! We were really thrilled about the equipment. It's OBVIOUS it has barely been used at all. I mean, we're talking it looks like it just came out of the packaging. In fact, we have all of the warranty and registration cards for all of the equipment, so it's like it was purchased by us. He bought it all from a local dive shop, and was a divemaster, but just doesn't dive anymore.

Thank you all for your comments, I'm even happier now.

Plus, I'm evil and got the guy to knock off the $30 bucks, so we got it all for $600.

We're just totally stoked... Now, we just have to outfit me. :) I most likely want a women's BC because, well, I have some larger 'girls' for my size, and the women's would work best with that. With the money we saved buying this gear, I will be suited up within the next couple of months. Plus, the guy was really cool, and said if we had any problems or anything, we could return it to him.

We totally lucked out as EVERYTHING fits PERFECTLY. BC, wetsuit, etc.... I'm so happy for my husband. And even the next time we dive it'll be a little cheaper. His gear will pay for itself within 8 dives or so. So excited about that.

Thanks again, and I'll point him to this thread. His name is BANDITDJB on here. :)

I guess the most important piece of advice I can give you is this.

Let your husband buy whatever he wants :D

Haha... It kinda goes that way anyway.... Which means.... More money for me to get MY equipment! :rofl3:

Azza:
I guess the most important piece of advice I can give you is this.

Let your husband buy whatever he wants :D

AZZA,
could you come to the states and be my wife's instructor? I like you already! :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom