Should we try a Roll Call?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter:
saf_25 - Stacy - Single, 2 cats

Ok, we've got change that - it just sounds far too "old-spinster-lady" for me. Please, for the "official" list, just Stacy will do. Or maybe "Stacy - 100+ dives, all in CA water" or something, but when I see "single, 2 cats" the image I get is not the one I want projected about me.
Thanks!

Screen name: kelphelper
Married to Derek (who doesn't have time for SB, but sometimes dives)
City: Mission Viejo
County: Orange
Cert: Rescue
Dives: 160+
Quick Comment: Love to do volunteer and restoration diving, as well as recreational. UW photography too!

OK... It's been about a week now and I'm going to put the final list up later tonight.

Let me know if you want any info changed, deleted or added.

Also let me know if you have any suggestions that might make this more "useful", without greatly increasing the time it would take to maintain it.

I welcome all comments, since this list is for all of us here in SoCal.

Thanks for your participation. I look forward to meeting all of you someday. In fact, you should all consider coming to the October Wrinkles dive in La Jolla!

Christian

I'm late too,sorry,trying to get my kitchen remodel finished before next weekend.
screen name:saintsfan
name:BOBBY
CITY:RANCHOCUCAMONGA
COUNTY:SAN BERNARDINO(PROUD 909ER)
PADI ADVANCED CERT
infrequent diver,I dont see how everyone else but me has time to dive so much

Tom
Camarillo/Ventura
Ventura County
Starting advanced OW
Like to dive more than i can(school, work), eventually will get into spearfishing(already lobster dive)

ScubaBoard screen name:scubapro5
Actual Name:Roger
City:Torrance
County:LA

25ft Cabin Cruiser Redondo King Harbor

All changes are now being made directly to the "sticky" thread at the top of the SoCal forum.

Christian

ScubaBoard screen name:Jenazah
Actual Name:Chris
City:Arcadia
County:Los Angeles

Shore Diving anywhere from Deer Creek to Laguna. Boat diving Catalina & Anacapa.

Back
Top Bottom