Show me your Selfie!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deleted - how do you guys paste a photo into the post?

Click on the 4th from-the-right-end icon above(when you put the curser over it, it'll say "Insert Image")....Left click on it & follow the 'directions' ie is it from your computer OR hosted somewhere on the internet(URL address).......I have to uncheck the box that says 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally' for URLs.........Now copy & paste whatever you have in the appropriate box....Hope this helps.......

---------- Post added April 13th, 2014 at 07:07 PM ----------

Stoo--that looks like a monster comin' @ me.:)

---------- Post added April 13th, 2014 at 07:09 PM ----------

After every dive excursion y add a new one. Could be a pic taken by myself or a pic that someone took of me.

Can keep up with weight gain or loss that way, .great idea.......:)

Pavillion Lake

065.jpg

You have to have 5 posts before that will work. It is supposed to be like that to keep the spammers away, so I was told.
Click on the 4th from-the-right-end icon above(when you put the curser over it, it'll say "Insert Image")....Left click on it & follow the 'directions' ie is it from your computer OR hosted somewhere on the internet(URL address).......I have to uncheck the box that says 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally' for URLs.........Now copy & paste whatever you have in the appropriate box....Hope this helps......

You have to have 5 posts before that will work. It is supposed to be like that to keep the spammers away, so I was told.

See that now...That poster needs to make a couple more post .....maybe make one or 2 on 'our' Cayman thread-----"man, that's 1 pretty pic" or something like that...:).then he can 'git wid it'.......

Last edited:
I'll play. This is me in Carriacou. Couldn't tell if the flash was working so I turned the camera around and took a picture. Completely accidental.
IMG_2405 - Version 2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom