Sick as a dog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I only dive polluted water with a Superlight (with the polluted water wiskers) and a Viking with a Superlight yoke.

Thalassamania:
I only dive polluted water with a Superlight (with the polluted water wiskers) and a Viking with a Superlight yoke.

I really wished that I had a Superlight on the day I got sick. Thought I had enough with the dry hood and EXO + a rinse off. Boy, was I wrong. Needless to say...I don't volunteer to do this type of diving anymore. X

That is why we now take water samples everytime we dive. I'm not saying it would help you out now, but down the road if you end up with something more serious, you have the documented proof. Took one of our divers getting extremely ill and having to retire to convince the county that water analysis is the way to go.

We all wear good exposure protection, but it's that drop or two while doffing gear that gets you every time.

Paul

Brian,

Hope you are feeling better! Sorry to hear you are ill.

John

Back
Top Bottom