Siladen or Gangga Resort in Manado??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BellesMom

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for any opinions on either of these resorts. Starting to plan a dive trip for July or August with a few nights also in the Lempeh area. Thanks in advance for any input or experience......

Nikki

I have not been to Siladen. Been to Gangga many time. Good accomodations, good food, and excellent diving. Bangka area has diverse dive sites and the Gangga team is very good.

We have not been to either, but have booked a week in June at Siladen Spa based on recommendation from divers we met at KBR.

Have you had a look at Nomad Adventure Divers resort?
They are new (the resort, not them!), fun, safe, relaxed, great and cheap! Because it is their first year running they have very competitive promotional rates, and they offer custom dives (no time limits, very small groups,...)
The place has a great atmosphere and they really care for you. I had a great time there!

I loved everything about Gangga Island and would return in a heartbeat. Very well run.
Was there 6/06. Heard good things about Siladen. But have no personal experience there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom