Silk Underpants

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ooo..silk...now aren't we all fancy-pants divers? lol

I knew this sport was going to be expensive...but now we need silk undergarments too? :wink:

(I'm just teasing...good idea you guys!)

Cheers,
Austin

3-Ring Octopus:
Ooo..silk...now aren't we all fancy-pants divers? lol

Yes, I'm wearing them now and I do feel fancy.

Well call me the King of Siam and sign me up! :wink:

How's the weather back East? I moved out here from NY and realized the other day when we were up in the Cascades heading to a dive site that it was the first time I'd seen appreciable snow (it was quickly melting..but there were still some sizeable drifts) this winter. :)

Cheers,
Austin

3-Ring Octopus:
Well call me the King of Siam and sign me up! :wink:

How's the weather back East?

It's cold and the ****ing landlord has the heat off, which is why I'm wearing silk underwear.

So then I probably shouldn't mention that it's 60 here today and I've got the windows/door open? :wink: Or that we're heading out this afternoon to the coast for a series of dives in the cool Pacific? :wink:

Cheers,
Austin

3-Ring Octopus:
So then I probably shouldn't mention that it's 60 here today and I've got the windows/door open? :wink: Or that we're heading out this afternoon to the coast for a series of dives in the cool Pacific? :wink:

Cheers,
Austin

I'm Jealous!! :shakehead

3-Ring Octopus:

Cheers,
Austin

I gotta get out of here.

Tavi:
I'm Jealous!! :shakehead

then I won't even start telling you that we have a sunny 80+ right now and diving conditions are just perfect....opps...sorry, didn't want to tell you that...:crafty:

justleesa:
then I won't even start telling you that we have a sunny 80+ right now and diving conditions are just perfect....opps...sorry, didn't want to tell you that...:crafty:

I really gotta get out of here.

Bah...Leesa...diving can't be perfect there in HI...you don't have to wear a drysuit!! :wink:

"If you aren't wearing a drysuit, it isn't REAL diving." :)

Cheers,
Austin

PS- Evad and Tavi...don't be too jealous...the water temp will be near 50 and the vis will be <5'. But again...that's REAL diving, right? lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom