Similan / Richelieu Rock Liveaboard 2012?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrMagica

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all. Decided to find the money to do a live aboard trip in January 2012. I really am pressed for cash on this trip so need it to come in under 20,000 baht.

I would really like to get to Richelieu rock (hear it's the best diving spot). Beggars cant be choosers on my budget, but a reasonable boat, mix of people and not too many divers would be preferable.

Any recommendations? Have looked at Andaman Divers on MV Daranee which is 17,000 baht 3d / 2n but doesn't go to Richelieu Rock. Their 4 day trip that does is 22,000 baht.

Would appreciate any advice, or others experiences on where to dive in this area. Thanks!

A friend and I are getting ready to book for a 4-day liveaboard on... I think the MV Andaman (in mid-January). 4 days, 13 dives at Similan and Richelieu, departing from Khao Lak. Does anyone have any input on that boat?

It's a pretty basic boat. Most guests sleep in two dorm-style cabins with 6 bunk beds each. Kind of like a diving hostel. People have fun on this boat--attracts a young crowd, mostly backpackers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom