(Singapore) Like-new Suunto Stinger Steel Bracket for sale (Rare)SGD $699

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Toy Soldier

Registered
Reaction score
(Singapore) Planning to clear my store for house move, and not diving anymore, with three kids. Happy to let go for serious buyer at SGD $699 (Retail price at US$799 = SGD $1038 @ Electronics-Online-Store - Products - Gadgets - Watches ). E-matthewyapcp@gmail.com M-(65) 9745-7333. Condition like-new (well cared) – less than 40 dives. See to believe.

Suunto's top-of-the-line wristop computer has everything a demanding diver could want. The Stinger has three separate diving modes with its own profile memory: regular air dive, enriched-air nitrox dive, and freediving/ depth gauge with timer mode. In addition to having information available to you at all times, the Suunto Stinger records and stores data for later analysis. You can view, compare, and analyze your diving performance through a specially designed PC interface.
Features
• Full-decompression dive computer
• Backlit LCD display
• Separate air, nitrox, and free/gauge modes
• Complete watch functions
• Stainless steel case and bracelet
• 150 metres depth (vis-à-vis 90 metres for other Suunto models)

The Suunto Stinger is the only Advanced Computer Watch in the world with separate Air, Nitrox and Free/Gauge modes, every one included with detailed profile memory. It is a full decompression dive computer and beautifully constructed compact-size watch in a rock-solid package. A multitude of advanced features such as nitrox, freediving, gauge modes, user selectable metric/imperial units, safety stop countdown, adjustable profile memory sampling rate, underwater stopwatch and bookmarks are easily accessible.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005N9E1.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Attachments

• Suunto_Stinger_Steel1.jpg
    Suunto_Stinger_Steel1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 353
  • Suunto on my hand.jpg
    Suunto on my hand.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 312
FYI, there are a number of dive suppliers that still have the Stinger (as you describe) for sale. I just passed on a brand new one in Sanur, Bali, which was selling for $615 USD, brand new in the box. At current exchange rates, this is only around 50 USD less than that you are selling you used one for, FYI.

Also, FYI, I did not buy the brand new one at $615 USD because I can find a used one much cheaper :wink:

Sold. Ty

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom