Singpore Diving - Sat. Feb 18th, 19th, 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW Monsoon bye bye! Good new for all fellow diver early bird 40% off.
You stay in Kuala Terengganu?
Thank

Jason:05:
malaysia-islands:
I actually live and work in the state of Terengganu, Malaysia. The monsoon is gone and there are plenty of resorts are doing early bird specials now before the peak season starts in May.

Usually early bird months can get about 40% off the rates. In May, one can almost never find any available rooms in Redang (but Perhentian and Tioman tend to have more budget rooms, so the availability is better than high-end resorts in Redang)

Jason Ooi:
WOW Monsoon bye bye! Good new for all fellow diver early bird 40% off.
You stay in Kuala Terengganu?
Thank

Jason:05:
Oh yes Jason, it's darn hot and sunny now. During monsoon season, it was depressing with non-stop rain and getting wet when driving to work.

Actually I stay in Kerteh (the petrochemical area).

Laguna Redang is having early bird special but only to the 1st week of April. RM268 for 3d2n per pax and only to the first 1,000 customer. I was thinking of booking but not too sure because of my upcoming trip to Sipadan will burn a hole in my wallet.

Hi,
Kerteh located Kelantan state?
Very cheap diving in redang island beautiful scenery and resort, but too much noised on the long beach "Commercial”
I love dive in Tenggo island virgin island good visibility….

malaysia-islands:
Oh yes Jason, it's darn hot and sunny now. During monsoon season, it was depressing with non-stop rain and getting wet when driving to work.

Actually I stay in Kerteh (the petrochemical area).

Laguna Redang is having early bird special but only to the 1st week of April. RM268 for 3d2n per pax and only to the first 1,000 customer. I was thinking of booking but not too sure because of my upcoming trip to Sipadan will burn a hole in my wallet.

Hah, this is fast becoming another Malaysian thread eh? I thought the original poster was asking about diving in Singapore (or the lack thereof?)

Anyway, before we bombed this thread any further: Jason, Kerteh is in Terengganu and very close to Tenggol island. The only reason I haven't dived there is because it is too expensive. I always hated how they are charging for boat transfer on top of dives + accommodation.

Kewl... time to book the Aur/Redang trips!!! First boat to Aur leaves on 25 Feb.. :)

I did one dive in Singapore many many (over 10) years ago!
My buddy and I lost each other so many times (though when we surfaced, we realised we were about 10 feet away from each other), we eventually decided to hold hands!
Still didn't work, she she flung my hand away because apparently I dragged her into a rock(ooops, well i couldn't see it right)!
We gave up!

So... This diving in Hantu, any dive shops to recommend? SGD 50 for 2 dives sounds reasonable. I'm paying almost USD 100 for 2 dives at Nusa Penida in Bali... :(

F/E

Back
Top Bottom