Sink-o de Mayo '09 - May 8-10 - Save the Date!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just have one question. Has the good Captain addressed the dry towels and orange slices between dive issues that were raised a while back??? :rofl3:

As a matter of fact I have. We now allow you to bring your own towels from home on the boat.

If you would like them warmed we would be happy to place them in the engine compartment until needed. We must apologize in advance for any oil, dirt, or smut that may be on the towel after the warming process, but hey it's a nice warm towel.

Hope this helps!!

Good Diving,

I can't wait this is gona be one heck of a weekend!!!

This sounds like a great way to do it... We may try to get in on some of that fun... We got blown trying to hit the wrecks Christmas week so maybe I can convince the misses to get on board for this one. (Like that will be hard...)

I just have one question. Has the good Captain addressed the dry towels and orange slices between dive issues that were raised a while back??? :rofl3:

*Miss paging Jayde* Any interest in diving, friends, and fun? :D

Already on my calendar! Only 2 months, 12 days, 22 hours, 6 minutes and 50 seconds to go... (not that i'm counting) :D

Hey, who are you calling old, Mister? :no:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Both of us Ma'am :rofl3:
Anyone can say what they want, I'll do more BT a day than most divers half my age :wink:
True, true, and I have been known to out-swim guys half my age on beach dives.:blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom