Sizing a Henderson Hyperstretch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dtbriten

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've finally decided to buy a 7/5 Henderson Hyperstretch. I'm thinking of flying to FL to buy gear cause NOONE up here in MA has sizes for smaller women. They don't think we exist I guess. Online ordering is possible but I don't know if I should go small or X small. My height and waist up fits the Xsm and the waist barely fits the small. Anyone out there with a similar body that might be able to suggest which one.. I'm 5'2 weigh 110 Chest 34 and waist 27. Thanks

go for the x-small and try www.discountdivers.com. They are having a hyperstretch sale right now, $100 off all hyperstretch wetsuits right now. I am 5'6" 130 lbs and wear a small. Thus, as you are smaller, go down a size. The beauty of these suits is that they stretch a bunch, so you can get into smaller sizes. Hope this helps.

Just checked Discount Divers website and it's actually 20% off all jumpsuits, $100 off two-piece ones. I've really found that they are the best deal around.

If your not dead set on the hendersen hyperstretch you might want to check out the Bare Arctic SGS. I just got one and it is amazing. They also come in a lot of diff sizes, so your wife might find the right one.

Divetank has them for a great price too and they are selling last years model (just a diff color) for an even better deal. check it out

CAPX28:
If your not dead set on the hendersen hyperstretch you might want to check out the Bare Arctic SGS. I just got one and it is amazing. They also come in a lot of diff sizes, so your wife might find the right one.

Divetank has them for a great price too and they are selling last years model (just a diff color) for an even better deal. check it out

Yup, assome suit except I have he Alpine, easier to get in it. 35 degree water is the coldest I've been in, Henderson is prolly 55 and I had to add extra stuuf. Waste of money, confy but not confy when your cold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom