Sleaze in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So where is McDonald's now? Did they move because Melgar rents became too high? If so, where would they go that has cheaper rates yet provide adequate people traffic?

There used to be a KFC in that general area but they left and in their place is probably a jewelry store. Not sure about that since I cannot pinpoint where KFC was.

Things change.

Ron, they haven't moved anywhere as of yet. Rumor has is that they will be opening in the new shopping center across from the International pier. I think high rent (although it will still be very high) among other factors caused the current location to close. There was discussion about it on Cozumel 4 U Facebook page, but I wasn't paying too much attention to it since I never go there anyway!

KFC has been closed for AT LEAST 10 years, maybe longer. It was where the Pizza Hut is now or across the street - I don't even remember now.

KFC closed? Mexico must not be an oil rich nation. Something's got to be used to fry that stuff. :D

This thread proves a theory I've been formulating. If a topic discussion extends beyond 10 pages, and the word "bean" is found within those 10 pages more than 17 times (or McDonald's 3 times or KFC 1 time), then the probability that the term "warhammer maneuver" is mentioned goes up nearly 10 fold. (actual increase in 100% probability is 9.87)

If you're unfamiliar with this specific maneuver, search that name using Google image search. Warning- it cannot be unseen.

Ron, they haven't moved anywhere as of yet. Rumor has is that they will be opening in the new shopping center across from the International pier. I think high rent (although it will still be very high) among other factors caused the current location to close. There was discussion about it on Cozumel 4 U Facebook page, but I wasn't paying too much attention to it since I never go there anyway!

KFC has been closed for AT LEAST 10 years, maybe longer. It was where the Pizza Hut is now or across the street - I don't even remember now.

What about Wendy's (the dry one)...wasn't there one where the 7-Eleven is now? I recall paying $8 for a burger back in '93(ish).

This thread proves a theory I've been formulating. If a topic discussion extends beyond 10 pages, and the word "bean" is found within those 10 pages more than 17 times (or McDonald's 3 times or KFC 1 time), then the probability that the term "warhammer maneuver" is mentioned goes up nearly 10 fold. (actual increase in 100% probability is 9.87)

If you're unfamiliar with this specific maneuver, search that name using Google image search. Warning- it cannot be unseen.

I should have heeded the warning. :errrr:

I should have heeded the warning. :errrr:
Guess you're ready for a dose of eye bleach!!! :rofl3:

Multiple applications of eye bleach may be required. I saw it for the first time 2 years ago. As it was mentioned I needed another application, it is something that may be forever etched into my eyes.

What about Wendy's (the dry one)...wasn't there one where the 7-Eleven is now? I recall paying $8 for a burger back in '93(ish).
Not Wendy's. Dairy Queen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom