Slowly regenerating my rotting brain

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I need an SPG - don't carjack my thread, people. This is serious business, here.

Any other contenders, or can I call back the hounds and get the OMS?

PS: BAAT folded?

OMS spgs are good quality - I own two. If you buy one from LeisurePro for $75 (one of the better prices around), just check to make sure that there is no green brass corrosion in the stem before assembling. There was a recent thread on ScubaBoard on how to clean the corrosion, which is just a minor annoyance.

PS: BAAT folded?
Yeah...there was immense diplomatic pressure from the Donkey Lama to cease and desist....apparently his people rather enjoy the scraps of leftover Cultimara food, carrots, cereal, potato chips, and other delicacies given to them by visiting divers. His holiness (the Donkey Lama) was worried that I might someday have an impact and his god-forsaken desert hellhole would suffer a decline in tourism.

He asked that I mention keeping the speed down - they enjoy the treats, but not getting hit by rental trucks.

No prob - I'm here to serve. I'm a giver.

k

Back
Top Bottom