So far about 125 members here have ....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry for the ray pic, but I searched the farthest reaches of my hard drive and came up with a real picture of myself... updated, with my apologies.

Originally posted by Walter
Sorry Hawk, but everyone on that list does not have a picture of themselves posted in their profile.

AviZ, boz, detroit diver, hphobbie@aol.com, Rick L, scottbeach, Uncle Pug, Vicky, yachtopus and perhaps a few more have not done so.

Several other have posted pictures of themselves that make them totally unrecognizable.

DSSW,

WWW™
:whack:

Originally posted by scottbeach
Sorry for the ray pic, but I searched the farthest reaches of my hard drive and came up with a real picture of myself... updated, with my apologies.

:whack:

Scott, you look great! and that red bandana in your hair really sets off the highlights in your eyes! :D

(Who's the ugly guy with you tho.......:rolleyes: )

Ok I posted a Pic. It's not a very good one and you can't actualy see my face, It's a Bit bent and sideways but it's the latest one I have and but at least it's with a stingray! :(

Originally posted by Geekdiver on his pic
I'm the one in the Blue jacket. My new truck will hold scuba gear better anyways. Always have to look on the upside of these things

Maybe you should try looking in "front" of these things... nyuk, nyuk, nyuk...

I just sold some stock to purchase new scuba equiptment and lessons. Hopefully in the next month or so I can get a Pic with an UW stingray.

I'm trying to spend more time facing forword insted of sideways. It's alot cheaper and less painfull that way.

Alas, I had been freeting over how to haul scuba equipment now with my truck it's one less thing to wonder about.

:angel: Now now, Netdoc. My horns only hold my halo up. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Dive Deeper, Penetrate longer and pack a heavier load.

kechiorando

Don't feel to bad. Anyone who actualy chouses to support networks or computers has to bit a bit on the off side just to stay sane.

I've been microsoft and novell cert since '98( and a host of other certs) and been supported em a whole lot longer. I've decided to take up scuba because my phone or pager wont work underwater.

Every time I see the CDS commercials and here them talk about "fred I'm off to crash the server" I cry because I hear it from my customers all the time.

I didn't say much in my profile to hide my dark side that I have been driven to by supporting IT Customers. It dosn't help much when you work for one of the largest MFG of Computers in the world either.

Best regards
GeekDiver
Reboot and call me when it works

Back
Top Bottom