So here we are - 11:00 PM Christmas eve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By the way thanks for stopping by David. seems as though I am talkng to myself on this thread. Perhaps I should just head to bed. :new_smili

Some threads, we all do that, go to bed, sleep well, and wake up to a Merry Christmas

Yeah, with u right - its says u. Have u lost track of the moonster? U know u will get the :spaninq: if so

Missdirected:
By the way thanks for stopping by David. seems as though I am talkng to myself on this thread. Perhaps I should just head to bed. :new_smili

and why did they dump you for the evening?

Missdirected:
How do you pronounce that?eyebrow

Not much help I guess. You could make a "Buh" sound and then take your finger and, while saying "Buhhhh" keep your finger moving rapidly up and down on your lips.....:D

Just another day. Xmas is always super depressing, the family stuff is nice but the days are short and all your friends are out of town...

Bcuz not so smart mom bought them cars. U learn as u go. Now I am chopped liver they would just as soon have the plague than hang with me, lol.

Randy43068:
and why did they dump you for the evening?

Hey, you guys been spiking Tracy's punch? :D

midwest_matt:
Just another day. Xmas is always super depressing, the family stuff is nice but the days are short and all your friends are out of town...

Good golly molly they will come back. Watch Frosty the snowman. Now he had it rough. That poor man almost melted away. Haven't we chatted b 4?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom