So if I'm going to take photographs underwater...

Is this a good idea?

• Seems reasonable to me.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Excellent idea, go for it!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Brilliant, why didn't I think of that.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oh ****

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hammerhead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
...then surely it would be best if there were no bubbles if front of me. Makes sense, no?

How to achieve this task?

Would even Larry be daft enough to consider using...?

Could he even imagine...?

Why would the thought even cross his warped excuse for a mind...?

Has he finally cracked...?

Has the pressure finally got to him...?

Is he really going to...?

What was wrong with his pink outfit, anyway...?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LionsPark17-18-06-06055.jpg

At about 40 years old, this baby has never been swimming. Not once. Nada. Zip. Seems a bit unfair, doesn't it...should I change this status quo?

Mate, that's once sweet rig.
I've met a diver who told me that it's the only way to dive...lol.

At about 40 years old, this baby has never been swimming. Not once. Nada. Zip. Seems a bit unfair, doesn't it...should I change this status quo?

lol . . . we dare you to!

ishbaby:
lol . . . we dare you to!

So if I say yes, will you go diving with me in the pink cowboy outfit...

...and the tiny little pink bikini that came with it?

:eyebrow:

Actually, joking aside, there's a very strong chance that this ol' rig may make an appearance. It's ex-LDS stock; never used and stored in climate-controlled conditions. Hoses are supple & free of cracking, breathes fine on a tank.

I'd love to try it out, if only once...

well i do think larry is daft, but it doesn't have anything to do with vintage rigs hehehehehe

now back on topic

if you were going to go into veitch-quantity photography (as in try to make money off it) then i'd go with dunking that little number right quick

but if for recreational photography, i'd go with giving it a try just for the sheer enjoyment of it, but not really turning it into your fulltime photo reg

Jag

W.T.F. is it? looks like some thigh master that they sell on TV at 2am...

go for it, if you don't use it then let me....

As for the Korean... well, he spent too long keeping threes company with Chrissy in his misbegotten youth.... 1975

Mike Veitch:
well, he spent too long keeping threes company with Chrissy in his misbegotten youth.... 1975

That show just wasn't the same after Chrissy left...:shakehead

No....you really shouldn't do it. It's so old it'll probably kill you. :11:

Please send it to me immediately and I'll make sure that it's destroyed safely and in an environmentally safe way so that no-one gets hurt. :eyebrow:

By the way.....taking pictures underwater is WAY overrated. Practicing bouyancy....that's where it's at.....perfect hover...that sort of thing.....looking cool! :wink:

Kim:
No....you really shouldn't do it. It's so old it'll probably kill you. :11:

Please send it to me immediately and I'll make sure that it's destroyed safely and in an environmentally safe way so that no-one gets hurt. :eyebrow:

By the way.....taking pictures underwater is WAY overrated. Practicing bouyancy....that's where it's at.....perfect hover...that sort of thing.....looking cool! :wink:
wearing black and using a 21 foot hose too right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom