So I'm driving down the road....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60:
Just as we approached the square, Gordon and I noticed a familiar white, red and green sign hanging over what used to be Morgan’s Restaurant, the beautiful all wood decked establishment that used to be at the NE corner of Plaza.

I stopped in the the new 7-11 last time to pick up a couple of Diet Cokes (Coke Zero) and try as they might, it's not really like a convenience store back home. If you transported an American who has never been to Cozumel into that store, they wouldn't recognize many of the products as they are much the same as the Chedauri.

Firefyter:
Chi-chi's :D

He never ceases to amaze me. Thomas is truly an international man of mystery.

Morgan's was physically a neat place, but as a place to go?
The worst.
We stopped in there for drinks and snacks 5 -6 years ago.
There was a thread about the best margarita in Coz. I was trying to think of this marg that was so bad it was unreal. It was at Morgan's. This friend of mine got a margarita that tasted like paint. As we were getting different drinks, some people were complaining about their lunch. We made an executive decision and split.

The "Gringoization" of Coz is sad, but unstoppable, I guess.

I have a sword from Toledo, Spain, they used to make the finest sword steel in all of Europe.

Yeah, Gordon love the CD! Gotta get to Austin and hear y'all live.

Keep hope alive Sally!:D

Gee, now all's I need is an MP3 player!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom