So what to do so I can quickly determine size difference in Super Nova fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lexvil

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I’m very happy with my Super Nova fins, I use the XL most of the time in cold water drysuit diving, I bought a pair in Large for a travel fin for use with slip on booties, they are hard to distinguish at a glance as the blade is the same on either size,
I put orange Skegs on the XL’s, because I like orange
IMG_9501.jpeg

SportDiver_20240224_073717.jpeg

But if I did that with the L I could make a mistake, maybe and end up with the wrong size or worse one of each, soooo
IMG_9809.jpeg

:wink:

I’m very happy with my Super Nova fins, I use the XL most of the time in cold water drysuit diving, I bought a pair in Large for a travel fin for use with slip on booties, they are hard to distinguish at a glance as the blade is the same on either size,
I put orange Skegs on the XL’s, because I like orange
View attachment 837669
View attachment 837670
But if I did that with the L I could make a mistake, maybe and end up with the wrong size or worse one of each, soooo
View attachment 837671
:wink:

You don't use the Tek version?

You don't use the Tek version?
I can use either blade with the foot pocket but over all I prefer the Super over the S

Do you like green? I could send you some green skegs for larges ...
I was going to strip the paint of my yellow ones and do one orange and one yellow, green may work too.

Back
Top Bottom