Soccer World Cup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonathan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Talking to my instructor last weekend who has been asked by a UK diving mag if he would like to advertise got us thinking....

Any divers coming to Japan for the world cup fancy getting some diving in? There nearest sites are very doable from Tokyo and Yokohama.

Not being a soccer fan (I know unusual for an Englishman, give me rugby any day!) I don't know the timetable but I understand you might have a few days off between games.

I know a couple of instructors that would be happy to see you and they don't just speak English and Japanese - they can cover German, Spanish (I think) and a few others.

Interested? Then PM me and I can put you in touch. BTW nothing in it for me but goodwill if you do take this up.

Failing that enjoy your time in Japan
Jonathan

Oh I sure would love to!!! But likely hood is that I may be just there for a week prior to the finals which i believe is on the 30th of june. Anyway, nearer the date i just might send you a PM for some contacts there. Thanks.
P.S. and yeah, it is kinda strange an englishman like you not supporting football, but then again i had an English roomate who found my earnest support for english football just a little too perculiar:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom