Closed: SOLD! Brand New! Waterproof W3 Wetsuit - Men’s XL-Tall, 3.5mm Full Suit Black

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soloist

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
SOLD! No longer available.

Brand New With Tags In The Box!
Waterproof W3 Full Wetsuit Black
Men’s size XL-Tall, 3.5mm Back Zip

$199 plus shipping FIRM (was $219)

Brand new, with tags, never wet and still in the box. Waterproof W3 men’s XL/T (extra large tall) wetsuit. I’m not lifting weights (or my fork) like I used to so I need to drop down to a smaller size. I purchased this suit as a backup to my current Waterproof W3 which has proven to be indestructible. Extremely well made and comfortable. Fully lined closed cell neoprene with seals. The gusseted crotch and neck relief zipper are just two of the unique features of this product. Sells for a minimum of $299 new.

Gender Specific Styling
Microcell CR Neoprene 3.5mm
A Seat that Grips – Polyurethane embossing non-slip abrasion protection
Embossed elbow protection
Wave flex panels in the hollow of arms and legs
Double thread stitch and all ends knotted together
Pre-bent arms and legs for maximum anatomical fit
No four seam crossings
Back zipper with YKK KA Bronze slider
Back zipper with stretch panels
Wave Flex Back Panel
No restraining seam guidance at arms and legs
Open Cell neoprene for an ultimate dry seal under back zipper
Wrist and ankle zippers

As a part of Waterproof's 25th anniversary collection they wanted something special and wanted to pack it all into their W3-3.5mm Full Suit. They started by including all the features you have come to expect in every Waterproof product like Gender Specific Fit and Sharp Scandinavian Styling. Additionally, they included all the features from their heavier lines like relief zippers in the neck, rash guards in the wrist and ankles and a 3D construction sculpted to fit human movement.

When your backyard is the Arctic Circle you learn that short cuts do not pay so Waterproof delivers premium design and quality in every suit they make from the Arctic capable to the tropical. The Waterproof W3-3.5 mm Jumpsuits are manufactured from microcell CR nylon 2 neoprene rubber, with features that include a stunning anatomical gender specific design, comfort front neck zipper, a fully gusset neck zipper that relieves neck stress when on the surface, inner plush Hex-Tex lining a dense knitting that's unique hexagonal pattern restricts internal water flow and increases comfort.

Quality is in the details. Suit has form molded hook and loop tabs. These thermal plastic urethane (TPU) eco. teeth, stick only to the assigned loop part. The arms and legs are equipped with double seals made from neoprene with zippers which make donning and doffing easy and the neoprene seals add warmth. The back zipper with pull tab leash has a bronze slider that provides ease of operation and hard-core durability. All seams are glued and sewn with no 4 seam crossings, double thread stitched, and all ends knotted together. Suit has a polyurethane embossed seat grip, elbows are embossed and the shoulders are reinforced, all for abrasion and anti-slip protection. Suit has wave flex panels in the back, arms and legs for enhanced flexibility and freedom of movement. The back zipper has stretch panels which further enhance flexibility. The knees of the suit are polyurethane reinforced all the way down to the shine for strength and durability.

Products - Waterproof

Waterproof W3-3.5mm Men's Jumpsuit, Black

Attachments

• 35D9FEB6-ED81-4D1E-A226-F9CE8AA367AF.jpeg
    35D9FEB6-ED81-4D1E-A226-F9CE8AA367AF.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 256
  • 2DD32A2F-B511-4C53-AEEE-D0D56069F9B6.jpeg
    2DD32A2F-B511-4C53-AEEE-D0D56069F9B6.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 256
  • B422CB3C-E862-407A-9336-F8F5517CAAD6.jpeg
    B422CB3C-E862-407A-9336-F8F5517CAAD6.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 245