For Sale (SOLD) Shearwater Petrel 2, like new, with some extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stuartv

Seeking the Light
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I bought this brand new in September. The SW warranty is 2 years and transferable, so it still has over a year and a half left for the next owner.

It has a bit under 21 hours of dive time, most of which was in fresh water. The log shows 60 dives, many of which were actually a much fewer number of training dives with brief trips to the surface.

It is in like new condition with no scratches and the original screen protector on it. The original alkaline AA battery died during my dive trip over New Year's, so it has a brand new SAFT battery in it with 6 dives on it.

It has a bungee mount on it, but you can untie two knots, pull it off and reinstall the original straps if you want, or I will be happy to do that for you.

It comes with a Shearwater carrying pouch (I paid $27, just for that - not shown in the pictures), the Bluetooth dongle (also not shown), the original, uncut elastic straps, a spare SAFT battery, a replacement screen protector, the original box and all other materials that came with it. And the original receipt, just in case you end up needing it.

$700, via PayPal, including shipping in the CONUS. Or make me an offer.

More pictures at: Shearwater Petrel 2 by Stuart Vernon

2016-01-07%2021.38.22.jpg

2016-01-07%2021.34.43.jpg

$675?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom