SOLD! Two MX10 camers, strobe, WA and CU lenes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisA

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm selling these cameras to raise funs for a charity ( www.helptravis.org ) they were donated. My job is to sell this and some other dive gear and turn the bucks over to the fund. So your money goes to a good cause and may be tax deductable.

I have two cameras

1) MX10. This was won in a raffle and never user. Batteries still in shrink wrap, camera still in the box with warenty papers not filled out (not no recipts)

2) MX10 "System". includes MX10 Camear, Strobe, Wide Angle Lens, Close up lens. Lens holder that mount on top of the strobe. All of the above is packed in the factory boxes and pagaging and apear "like new". I was told the system was used on a few dives. I unpacked it last night and to my eyes it looks like new. Also included are instructional VHS video and book

Pricing. Intent is to price at 1/2 of what Internet resellers charge for the same items.

PS. I also have a no-name 35mm UW point and shoot that would go for $20 but I need to find some way to test it before I would sell it.

You never listed you asking price?

ChrisA:
I'm selling these cameras to raise funs for a charity ( www.helptravis.org ) they were donated. My job is to sell this and some other dive gear and turn the bucks over to the fund. So your money goes to a good cause and may be tax deductable.

I have two cameras

1) MX10. This was won in a raffle and never user. Batteries still in shrink wrap, camera still in the box with warenty papers not filled out (not no recipts)

2) MX10 "System". includes MX10 Camear, Strobe, Wide Angle Lens, Close up lens. Lens holder that mount on top of the strobe. All of the above is packed in the factory boxes and pagaging and apear "like new". I was told the system was used on a few dives. I unpacked it last night and to my eyes it looks like new. Also included are instructional VHS video and book

Pricing. Intent is to price at 1/2 of what Internet resellers charge for the same items.

PS. I also have a no-name 35mm UW point and shoot that would go for $20 but I need to find some way to test it before I would sell it.

rhephburn3900:
how much for the system pack? and how can I pay?
Richard H

SOLD SOLD SOLD

If you want to get into UW photography I suggest you do wih a igital camera. The systems I sold where donated to charity because thier owners had no use for film based UW cameras. The cost
of digital camera is not that great when you figure that you will never have to buy film or have it processed. PM me or post questions to the photo forum here on scubaboard if you are wondering about how to get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom