Some Lionfish news

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL wow... I never posted anything to take anykind of credit or claim it to be my own. Just passing the info along to another forum as it seemed good info. So if anyone wants to cry and wine about my post thien happily throw on your internet super hero suit and slap the report button. As far as im concerned there is no glory or self praise involved in spreading information about this serious problem the east coast and the caribbean have.

Lobstah Slayah, i did think about posting a link, but me as well as alot of other people i know are not big on link clicking, but I will certainly forward any awards, trophies, and/or donation money i recieve from the post i made using your fine work... LOL

Plagiarism is pretty serious stuff. A lot of people have put in good work, and blatant plagiarism like this helps neither cause, nor ScubaBoard's reputation.

Oh brother! Lot's of drama over nothing. A Bob Woodward passage it wasn't....

Oh brother! Lot's of drama over nothing. A Bob Woodward passage it wasn't....

It saddens me that Bob Woodward is your standard of writing greatness.

LOL wow... I never posted anything to take anykind of credit or claim it to be my own. Just passing the info along to another forum as it seemed good info. So if anyone wants to cry and wine about my post thien happily throw on your internet super hero suit and slap the report button. As far as im concerned there is no glory or self praise involved in spreading information about this serious problem the east coast and the caribbean have.

Lobstah Slayah, i did think about posting a link, but me as well as alot of other people i know are not big on link clicking, but I will certainly forward any awards, trophies, and/or donation money i recieve from the post i made using your fine work... LOL

Show me where I was "whining and crying". I was willing to let this go. Now you're just looking for trouble.
edit: I missed the LOL so perhaps this was written in jest.

Last edited:
Show me where I was "whining and crying". I was willing to let this go. Now you're just looking for trouble.

I agree that his post is clearly written as a BAIT however I am sure big brother is watching and looking to defend him so it is likely best to let him fade into the darkness again.

Agreed... Topic dropped.

Just got back from a week on GC and dove both the North and West sides. Saw Lions at nearly every location. I'd say they were most prevalent on the North Wall, where at least a dozen per dive seemed to be the norm.

Back
Top Bottom