Some pictures from last week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
some topside and

IMG_8968.jpg

some underwater pics (click for more).

P1019101.jpg

vey cool! what's the flame reflected above the clock? where is that?

wow, that eel still livin' there? he has grown? looks like he is on steroids compared to last year..

I like the treatment of the purple hula girls, blurring the background..very nice. I think you need to sell pics to the Advertiser!

I can't believe how good your photography is, especially your turtles! I was perusing your gallery of prints for sale. Is only the one section of prints, listed with sizes/prices for sale or are there more?

Thanks :D that is right next to the Waikiki policestation , the flame comes from the giant tiki torch

The picture with the hula girls was pretty much black (no tripod with me) , just adjusted the brightness and contrast to make it work...lol

And the eel is a different one, there is usually an undulated moray in there....this is a Yellowmargin...big buggah.

Thanks Jcsgt :blush:, just sent you a PM.

:lilbunny: :happywave hey...I have CS2 now! yea, that eel is a tough guy,eh?

justleesa:
The picture with the hula girls was pretty much black (no tripod with me) , just adjusted the brightness and contrast to make it work...lol

And the eel is a different one, there is usually an undulated moray in there....this is a Yellowmargin...big buggah.

Ok, I see the fire, but the eel looks more like a turtle:huh:

Great pictures, though.

Edit: Okay I clicked on the link. Now I see the eel (if I squint just right.) Kind of looks like the one that bit me a couple of weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom