Some Roatan photos....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I've got about 300 more to gp through but I thought ya'll might enjoy a few now. I had some trouble with my camera this trip. For some reason it wouldn't change settings underwater, so whatever it was when I got in was what I was stuck with! Even so, I was pleased with a few of them.

aak.sized.jpg

This one's for Walter....
aah.sized.jpg

aao.sized.jpg

abb.sized.jpg

aaz.sized.jpg

abz.sized.jpg

abx.sized.jpg

abv.sized.jpg

abo.sized.jpg

abg.sized.jpg

Beast...
abj.sized.jpg

OH YES!!!!! those are very awesome. i really love the 3rd one, right below the one for Walter. now i'm looking forward to seeing more, thanks for sharing with us darlin. :)

steve

Cracking pictures Dee....can't wait to see the others!

Wow, nice photos, Dee. "Mr. Bud" must have sunk just recently b/c there doesn't appear to be much growth on the structure.

Isn't it terrible to have to leave a dive destination? The photos make the transition back to a land-based life a little more tolerable, though.

Pleez post some more!

Excellent. I must say the moray shot is my favorite. Everything is balanced so nicely. The one with the juvinile Grouper(??) on the Brain Coral (??)..(The one with the spotted fish on the coral head...lol)...is a close second.

I always enjoy viewing your photos :)

I finally took the plunge and purchased a UW housing for my camera. I'm anxiously awaiting for it to arrive!

Marla

Great shots Dee. Looking forward to more.

Dee - pictures great as usual, it's hard to pick my favorite. I like the eel and both of the landscapes. How was the trip? I signed up at the last minute for a trip to Utilla on May 1. Can't wait.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom