Sonoma & Mendocino coast diving - looking for buddies to show me the sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all, I moved to northern Sonoma county last year and I'd like to buddy up with some experienced divers who knows the area to get to know the good sites around here. I am plenty experienced myself (instructor [not teaching] - with tech and scientific diving training), but I've mostly been diving in Monterey which has become a bit of a trek from up here. If you're interested in heading out together some time please let me know!

Lete to reply, but local dive shops host fun dives, in particular the one I cert'd at this summer, out of San Rafael, Marin Diving Center. They typically do 2x Sundays a month, often Sonoma - this Sunday they're doing Timber Cove. Give 'em a ring for details and to get on their mailing list. They generally pick a site a few days ahead of the dive, sometimes Monterey too.
Hi all, I moved to northern Sonoma county last year and I'd like to buddy up with some experienced divers who knows the area to get to know the good sites around here. I am plenty experienced myself (instructor [not teaching] - with tech and scientific diving training), but I've mostly been diving in Monterey which has become a bit of a trek from up here. If you're interested in heading out together some time please let me know!

You’re more than welcome to join us for some purple urchin removal dives at Stillwater Cove in Sonoma County.
The next one is Sunday, October 15th,..coming up.
You can read my thread about the dive here

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom