Sorry for wasting your time.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's one from the Tiki Bar TV, episode 6:

"A pirate am I,
and a pirate I'll be!
Two plus two minus one
is three!"

Of course it's much more funny when you're familiar with the show. :wink:

"This is the second biggest Monkey I've ever seen!" -- Guybrush Threepwood, mighty pirate.

Pirates are crucial!! I'm surprised no one has yet mentioned the link between decreasing pirate numbers and global warming!!!

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.

"Yo Ho Ho!!! Marrrrry Christmas, ya filthy swargs!" (pirate Santa Claus)

longimanus:
"This is the second biggest Monkey I've ever seen!" -- Guybrush Threepwood, mighty pirate.

Arrrh - but:

How to get a-head in navigation?

(sorry the rest of you - gotta play the game to know)

thepurplehammerhead:
That's my birthday...pirate-themed party for certain:D
QUOTE]

Did one of those once. Even managed to get hold of one of them little "souvenir-type-cannons" that you load with powder and crumbled newspaper - I'm sure readers of this thread will be familiar with it.

This was in seminary highschool and the entire dorm was involved. THe fire and flame and noise was spectacular and the high point of the evening.

Took about three hours and most of our rum convince the janitor not to call the military police ...

A note on pronouncation:

(Remember I'm foreign and thus in need of affirmative action)

How is that words with an "ij" sound always get to sound real piraty when you make the I real short and stress the "j"

Aye = Aijj!

and maybe a following consonant such as in the word

Five = Fajjj-v!

Is it the remnants of some olde English dialect or is it just wonderful melodrama would you say (Saijj)?

Ishie:
Pirates are crucial!! I'm surprised no one has yet mentioned the link between decreasing pirate numbers and global warming!!!

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.

"Yo Ho Ho!!! Marrrrry Christmas, ya filthy swargs!" (pirate Santa Claus)

Arr! Thar be a grog volcano off the port bow!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom