SORRY -Y - NOT Coz related - need help from NYC'ers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've lived here (NYC) for 17 yrs... used to live on the Upper West side and now I live within a 25 min drive of midtown Manhattan... and I've never been to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. (even though I worked just blocks away for almost many years)

The city really is wonderful during the Holidays - the department store windows, the outdoor holiday markets (Bryant Park is my fav), the Rockafeller tree, the lights all over the place... but yeah, when you live here you do just get the attitude that it's always going to be there for you and you really don't take advantage of it all. Heck, I'm usually in Mexico for most of December. This is my first time in 8yrs that I'm home and I'm going to do all the NYC Xmas stuff later this week.

Need some quick advice from those who are familiar with Radio City Music Hall! I want to surprise my Mom with tickets to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular because she's going to be visiting my sister over Christmas.

I have tickets on hold for a Monday matinee - Orchestra Seating, row UU - 1st section to the left of center stage - are these good to excellent seats???

thanks in advance!

Christi, I have seen the Radio City Show many times...the seats are WONDERFUL !!! The show is wonderful and your mom and sister will really enjoy it ! Also, if they have time, tell them to perhaps try Macy's on 34th street and visit Santa. Michael and I were up just last week and the Santaland on the 8th floor is so sweet. The trees are spectacular on the 9th floor as well. Plus, the windows are all decorated. Plus, the Santa there is the REAL Santa :) .. BELIEVE !!! :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Everyone !!

I've lived here (NYC) for 17 yrs... used to live on the Upper West side and now I live within a 25 min drive of midtown Manhattan... and I've never been to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. (even though I worked just blocks away for almost many years)

The city really is wonderful during the Holidays - the department store windows, the outdoor holiday markets (Bryant Park is my fav), the Rockafeller tree, the lights all over the place... but yeah, when you live here you do just get the attitude that it's always going to be there for you and you really don't take advantage of it all. Heck, I'm usually in Mexico for most of December. This is my first time in 8yrs that I'm home and I'm going to do all the NYC Xmas stuff later this week.

You are certainly not alone. My friend was born in NYC, lived there all of her life. Went to school and worked there until she was married. She literally passed by the empire state building every day and never went in it until her wedding week when her husband, new to NYC wanted to go up to see the view. Go figure right??

BTW, the Bryant Park market is really alot of fun and is one of my favorites as well. New York is really a neat place for the holidays.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom