Southern Carib. Cruise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BurBunny:
Went out with Deano and Deep Bay Divers.
Ah, that's what I expected when I saw the post as you dived the north side or possibly Cades - the better diving is in English Harbour. By the by, Deep Bay has closed down.

MaraGirl:
Ah, that's what I expected when I saw the post as you dived the north side or possibly Cades - the better diving is in English Harbour. By the by, Deep Bay has closed down.

Out of curiosity for my database, are any of the English Harbor shops accessible for cruise ship divers? I'd love to be able to recommend something here.

Not entirely surprised about Deano. He was one of the more unusual characters I've met in diving. Was absolutely obsessed about me having my tank strap absolutely flat against my tank, saying he likes to see divers "all buttoned down," yet he is the worst I've seen in a long-time instructor about danglies. I have a picture of him underwater with his gauges hanging several feet beneath him on the reef. Struck me as rather ironic.

BurBunny:
Out of curiosity for my database, are any of the English Harbor shops accessible for cruise ship divers? I'd love to be able to recommend something here.

Not entirely surprised about Deano. He was one of the more unusual characters I've met in diving. Was absolutely obsessed about me having my tank strap absolutely flat against my tank, saying he likes to see divers "all buttoned down," yet he is the worst I've seen in a long-time instructor about danglies. I have a picture of him underwater with his gauges hanging several feet beneath him on the reef. Struck me as rather ironic.

You have a choice of 2 operators in English Harbour. AntiguaScuba Center (www.antiguascuba.com, email: info@antiguascuba.com) or Aquanaut Divers (email: aquanaut@candw.ag). English Harbour is approx a 30 minute taxi ride from the cruise ship dock. I do know that AntiguaScuba Center has dive/taxi packages, not sure about Aquanaut.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom