Southern Swampers ~~ July 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Are we gonna plan anything or just show up if you can? Does everyone have Friday off?

I think Brenda is coming down so she and Tony, and Beast and I plan to be there. We'll grill some sort of protein on the grill, I'm sure. Maybe we can get Beast to make Bren a short gear bench!

So let's hear it....what do ya'll want to do?

Will be in Des Moines Iowa that weekend visiting sister nephew,etc. But called dive shop there which is planning diving, swimming,bbq outing at local sand pit/beach. so i reserved tanks and weights. They claim temp in 80's. Will be a new experience thats for sure.

It would be great to see you guys again, but Scott and I cannot make it. We leave for Cozumel on the 4th.

Have fun!

Sue

SueJ once bubbled...
It would be great to see you guys again, but Scott and I cannot make it. We leave for Cozumel on the 4th.

Have fun!

Sue

go ahead....Rub it in! :wink:

OK now, Dee...I'm not rubbing it in! This is going to be a well deserved 4 day vacation after we get through with our IE this weekend!

Sue

In that case, I suppose you DO deserve it. But do you HAVE to tell everyone about it?!?! LOL

Good luck! I know you guys are gonna do great! :thumb:

Hello all,

I'm taking the whole week off of the 4th and was hopeing to do so diving on the 4th. If you all get together I would like to tag along. Is anyone planning on an out of town trip or just something at twin lakes? As long as I don't have to attend any funerals I'm go to get out the house a relax a bit that day.

SueJ and Scott are going to be in Coz. Don't know about anyone else but we'll be at Twin Lakes. You're welcome to join us.

Melissa and I are scheduled to be going offshore diving on July 4th, but if it gets blown out we will probably head down to TL.

Back
Top Bottom