Spare Parts Farallon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone have news on ordering Farallon parts yet?

Hi,
Thank you for your research,
Today we try to remove all electronics cards on MK8,
We add on = ILS, Relay and that's all.
We hope that's a good idea because we have no choice and it's impossible to find electronic cards; An older owner repaired one of them by a shunt but today it's doesn't run.
Sportively
Yves Roy

Farallon has been out of business for 7 years now.

Hello,

Assuming Farallon ever re-opens its doors I am wondering if new parts would be compatible with their older models. Can anyone tell me if the Farallon MlIII prop and the current Farallon MK8 prop are the same or at least are interchangeable?

Hi

No! the props are not the same. The older drive shaft is smaller in diameter than the newer Mk 7 and 8's but there is a incert adaptor that goes inside the newer props that allows use of the newer props on the older scooter. Ask around some one may have one kicking around. The newer props on the older scooters stop some of the vibrations and provide a stronger thrust.

Good luck

Hi Charles,
Do you have the right Andrew's web address. I m looking for an Farallon MK2 scheme. I just receive an used one and would like to check properly before going underwater. If you know where I can find this information thank you very much.

Hi everybody,
I have got recently a pair of Farallon MKII in very good shape. I'm looking for spare, O-ring, and advice for the use of this equipment.
I live in the Philippines.
Thank you for your comment.
William.
long-dive.com

Not really reassuring to the folks who have repeatedly tried contacting the organization for parts, or other. Track record says everything from the IANTD "purchasing" debacle years ago to having a "iweb" website. :blinking:

X

was rudi trying to buy iantd...........i new he bought tdi canada we did our it program together in 2000........i was interested in buying tdi can but his pockets were deeper, he seemed a likible guy ,,,,,,,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom