Spearfishing video game for PC and XBOX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doug Krause

Contributor
Reaction score
San Leandro, California (just south of Oakland)
Interesting - here's a direct link for more info: Spearfishing videogame

sf_cover.jpg

Name: Spearfishing
Genre: Simulator/arcade
Language: English
Ship Date: March 2010

GAME PLAY VIDEO

If you pre-order "Spearfishing" now, you'll automatically get access to the Beta Version of the game. Additionally you'll receive two exclusive levels at no extra cost !

And another EXCLUSIVE offer - if you pre-order game and become a fan of our Facebook page[/URL], we will include YOUR NAME at Game Credits section!

Pre-order PC digital distribution version for $45.40 / 29.99 EUR

Spearfishing is the first underwater next-gen hunting simulator. This game will be ideal for those, who like action, simulator games and also for underwater hunting fanatics.

Precise simulation, unbelievable graphics and original sound effects will make the diving amazingly realistic,allowing the complete experience of underwater hunting.

Players will undergo special training courses, will take part in amateur and professional class competitions and will be able to get a World-class Master of Sport title, to set his professional team and to provide a private training in such an entertaining and complex activity as underwater hunting.

Spearfishing videogame

Looks ok, but I hope they change the cover. The guy in the foreground doesn't even have a band on his gun lol.

Whatever, I'll be buying it just for the sake of owning it at least.

Wii should make this and somehow link the game to you actually holding your breath!

Wii should make this and somehow link the game to you actually holding your breath!

Ehhh,, some idiot would find a way to kill himself then....

This one
my1stLobster.jpg

Will be available early February.

FREE .... but, you will need to buy: lobster gauge, game bag and .... California fishing license (all virtual).

Online stats on ediving.us

Who will get the biggest lobster? And the biggest day catch?

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Looks ok, but I hope they change the cover. The guy in the foreground doesn't even have a band on his gun lol.

Whatever, I'll be buying it just for the sake of owning it at least.

I did a double take at the cover too. Figured firing like that would hurt like hell. Then I realized there was no band. I wouldn't hold my breath about them changing, though. Saw a clip from a 2009 game on a TV show that showed a game with a machine gun (looked like an M2) that they didn't even bother animating the belt feed. You'd fire, casings would eject and the belt just sat there. Not much attention to detail in lower budget games I guess.

Back
Top Bottom