Special charter to Raja Ampat: Nov 26 - Dec 6, 2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

krist3l

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello divers! I'm putting together a special charter to Raja Ampat Nov 26 - Dec 6, 2022 and have a few spots left for a couple of motivated individuals who would like to give back to the communities in addition to visiting some of the world's best dive spots. Have a look at this pitch deck that I whipped up and let me know if you have any questions.

I am not a travel planner and nobody is profiting off this trip. We are using the 2 free spots as well as any potential grants to offset everyone's expenses evenly.

It's shaping up to be a very international group, with an average age of 40 or so. Should be fun!

Hey friends! This charter was full for the past 6 months but unfortunately four of our friends are going to have to bow out for (very legitimate) family reasons. This means that we now have several openings on a 20pax 10day brand new luxury liveaboard (the immaculate Scubaspa Zen) this Nov 26 - Dec 6. See the pitch deck here.

I was on one of the Scubaspa superyachts in the Maldives this past December and was outright floored by the design, the service, the food, and the attention to every detail. Fun fact: the Indonesian sister ship will also be the first liveaboard to have a dhoni tagging along, which makes getting in and out of the water extra easy.

If you have a plus +1 that doesn't dive, bring them along! There's a 5***** spa onboard and there's a plethora of topside activities to choose from.

Luxury aside, the goal of this particular charter is to look for ways to make this trip a little more meaningful than an average safari.
For example, one of our locally recruited scientist guides has raised enough funding to tag 6 mantas during our trip. I'm personally planning on organizing a fundraiser for my birthday, to raise funds for one or more NGOs in the area.

Everybody's welcome to bring their own contribution to the table... or just enjoy the spectacular diving, relax in the five star spa and cheer everybody else's extracurricular activities along. :) Either way, you're guaranteed to have a great time.

Don't get me wrong, we'll still have our beach parties, world's best diving, and the best food I've had on any liveaboard, period. I've been on quite a few by now.

Take a look and DM me if you think you'd be a good fit for this already fantastic group. I'd be more than happy to explain anything since this is not a cookie cutter ordeal, so don't hesitate to reach out for further details.

Back
Top Bottom