Special of the Month: Hollis 3x3 LED Torch Light - $149.95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamarketing

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
HLSTL.jpg

From LeisurePro:
Extremely durable aluminum body and black anodized frame stacked with a tri-lensreflector and tempered glass with a 6 degree beam. Features a double sealed mechanical switch and 8 hour burn time for intense light dispersion to a max depth of 650 feet. Ideal primary light for open-ocean, wreck, lake or quarry recreational use.

MSRP: $284.50
Our regular price: $259.00
Through March 31, 2011: $149.95

Pick one up today!

Any reviews on this light? I can't seem to find any online with Dr. Google. :confused:

I have One of these and it's quite awesome. 300 lumens. Nice that it also runs off of easy to find "c" batteries. Awesome for caves but not wonderful in north Atlantic soup. Very well made and tough as nails. Definitely worth $150. NOT worth $260.

I'm sure this is a swell deal but, being a Leisure Pro advertisement, shouldn't this be in the Hot Deals forum vs the "regular" classifieds? I am a fan of Leisure Pro but I really hope to not see everything they put on sale result in a classified ad here.

Any reviews on this light? I can't seem to find any online with Dr. Google. :confused:

I know, I was running into the same issue :confused:. Looks like there was one review on here though, so that's a start.

I'm sure this is a swell deal but, being a Leisure Pro advertisement, shouldn't this be in the Hot Deals forum vs the "regular" classifieds? I am a fan of Leisure Pro but I really hope to not see everything they put on sale result in a classified ad here.

Hot Deals is for advertisers. While I personally am a Supporter (even though it doesn't show it here, I have the PayPal receipt, I swear!), at this time LeisurePro is not. We're a long way off from everything we put on sale going on here, just the monthly special and weekly specials. So 4-5 posts per month, hopefully that's not too much.

I have used one of these as well. I dive it with a DR handheld LED, princeton tech, penetrator 180, xtar D0-1 and an intova. This light was second in the mix for actual "brightness" behind the diverite. It blew the xtar and princeton tech "out of the water." Those two are for "vacation divers." This light is suitable for most applications.

How about the switch operation? Easy or not? Any possible problems while wearing 5-7mm gloves? From the picture the body looks a little slippy, how does it feel in the hand?
TIA

Cheers
Dominik

absolutely not a problem, i use dry gloves mostly, then occasionally move to hightide pro (heavy neoprene) wet or tropical gloves and NEVER a problem with this switch. i will tell you i was a bit skeptical as i prefer the screw head as less chance of failure but after using it, no problem. it has a bit of resistance to move it so there is little chance at "false ons"
hope this helped

I wish it was still available at the cheaper price, I'd buy it right now after really looking for a good light.

Back
Top Bottom