Speedboat day trips to Hin Daeng from Ao Nang/Railay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sandozhk

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone, I am visiting Krabi for a few days in February staying on Railay. This is my 2nd time visiting the area and the previous time in 2008 I did a day trip (2 hours by speedboat) from Ao Nang to dive at Hin Daeng and really enjoyed the dives there. I was hoping to do the same on this trip, but the dive operator (Seafa) who I dove with last time has apparently shut down so I was hoping someone on the boards might know of a dive operator who offers day trips from that area down to Hin Daeng.

I have contacted several operators in Ao Nang (Kon-Tiki, The Dive, Aqua Vision) but they do not run speedboats out there directly from Ao Nang anymore. Aqua Vision presented an option to get to Koh Lanta by bus from Ao Nang but given I'm staying on Railay, that is not feasible to get to Ao Nang in time to catch the bus.

Any help would be much appreciated!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom