Spring+cave diving/exploratory boat setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShagMan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm getting out of the hobby, and posted the rest of my SCUBA gear in the main classified area...

This package is purpose-built for cave/spring diving or inshore use. I use this boat to get to a lot of boat-access-only places in the northern FL area, like Cypress, Bozell, Mill Pond, even the Hayes spring group!

The boat is a 11.5' inflatable boat, with air floor... the only solid thing on the boat is the transom, and it can be put together in less than ten minutes with about 30 cubic foot of air from a SCUBA tank, or about the same amount of time, with more work, from a foot pump.

The motor is a 1996 15HP Johnson outboard, it's 2-stroke, so it's light and you can run the gas out of it and lay it on it's side for transportation. It has a carry handle, and weighs about 75lbs.

I'm asking $1,200 firm for the whole package, ready to go. I will not separate the boat and the motor, unless you want the boat only. Pickup only or can deliver within a few hours of Mobile, AL.

Included are a few pictures... PM me if you are interested.

Heading to Ebro Blue / Potter springs
med_IMG_1190.JPG

At Bozell, easy trip w/ a powered boat.
med_IMG_1054.jpg

Mat saying how awesome it is! Heading to Bozell here.
med_IMG_1047.jpg

Inflating with a OW reg set and AL80 (two fills on each AL80 fill)
med_IMG_1045.jpg

Runs FAST with no gear, and will plane with gear depending on the load.
med_IMG_3983.JPG

Boat has been sold, thanks everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom