Spring Cleaning Sale at PG Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pgdive

Contributor
Reaction score
Starting this weekend and continuing until Sunday April 23 everything at PG Dive will be on sale at 15-40% below our already normally low prices. This includes brands such Atomic, Bare, Cressi Sub, DUI, Halcyon, Oceanic, Pinnacle Aquatics, Worthington Tanks, Zeagle, Underwater Kinetics and Green Force Lights as well as all of our accessory items. If you are looking for something specific email me at Paul@pgdive.com Don’t miss this great opportunity to get the gear you’re going to need this summer at the last of our “off-season” prices.

Happy Diving

Paul

PG Dive is located at:

212 Adams St
Newton, MA

(617) 969-dive

We still have quite a few of the Worthington 3442psi tanks availiable on sale. 80's, 100's, 119's and 120's

Paul

Hi

No, no Al 40's this time. Just the Worhtington's

Thanks

Paul

What are you discounting the tanks to? I just picked up a manifold and now I need to buy two new tanks. And a bunch of other **** too.
PTN
Piecemealing my way to DIAWAIC (Doing It As Well As I Can))

PM sent

Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom