SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wait until you see the tent"condo" that Jimi (IrishSquid) has. He did not make it to the Springfest. It has 3 rooms I believe. It packs in multiple bags and took he and I 2 hours to disassemble and pack last October.
Yeah, It is somewhat of a "Monster". Thanks by the way, if I didn't already thank you for that help. What is really weird, is; it was easier to put up than to take down.:confused:
I can't wait till October. I'll be there if I have to sell plasma and hitch-hike!:D

Tell Lisa it is just she and I since Jeff and Cathy are moving to CA. I am looking forward to hanging out with her. Clay and I were forced to buy our own coffee pot since you guys didn't make it to Springfest!!

Tell Lisa it is just she and I since Jeff and Cathy are moving to CA. I am looking forward to hanging out with her. Clay and I were forced to buy our own coffee pot since you guys didn't make it to Springfest!!

I read about Jeff and Cathy leaving.:depressed: I wish them the best.
Plenty of coffee in October! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Is there any way we can get a moderator to remove this sticky thread. We will be planing the next Springfest soon after Vortoberfest I am sure :wink:.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Removed sticky - time to start planning the next Springfest

Back
Top Bottom