SS Backplate and Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lenaxia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey guys, I'm looking to purchase a stainless steel backplate and a wing around 30-40#.

Would prefer a diverite plate, but am definitely open to others.

Anyone got some stuff laying around?

I'll make an offer (or you can list your desired price) once I see what you have.

I have a Oxycheq Mark V Signature wing that I got for my wife (she does not like cold water diving). Used a handful of times in fresh water. I think it is 40#, has built in tank stabilizer, very streamlined. PM or email me if interested.

Richard

What are you looking to spend? I have an Oxycheq, too. It's on a SS Dive Rite plate, HOG harness and a non-weighted STA. I'll know today if I'm selling the plate/harness and this weekend if I'm selling the wing. I bought another, just have to dive it before I decide.

I do have a DiveRite backplate for sale if interested. If you find a wing, great, but may be willing to part with a Venture Wing that only has a handful of dives on it. Just waiting to hear back from a buddy if he needs it or not. Sending you a PM as well.

Attachments

• IMG_2296.jpg
    IMG_2296.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 445
i have a Dive Rite transplate (L) with a SS BP, rec-wing. 1" crotch strap, also have the DR weight pouched for both

Looks brand new. only 2 dives on it. $350

for $400, ill throw in a lift bag, spool and reel

thanks

brett
936-524-4117

IMG_0339.jpg

lift bag, spool and reel. this set up is for sale also. 1 piece harness, classic 360, AL BP, 2" crotch strap. 1 Dive

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

I got an almost new Dive rite with a single / double bladder (red). Send me your e-mail address and I can send you some pictures of it.

Dive Rite BC SS backplate with harness and single / double bladder, used 18 dives, Size L , $420

Mats

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom