SSI App working?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tridacna

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
My SSI app stopped working on my iPhone and iPad this weekend. Anyone else experiencing difficulty?

My SSI app stopped working on my iPhone and iPad this weekend. Anyone else experiencing difficulty?
My partner had issues this weekend as well (iOS), stuck on a white screen and wouldn't load despite force-quitting the app a few times.

It's loading for me right now, shows my cards and all other info, on a fully upgraded iOS with the latest version of the app. So perhaps it was a transient issue over the weekend.

EDIT: partner's app is still not working/loading, but I can't check specifics on which version(s) they have installed. So perhaps not quite transient… I'd recommend a few more things, in case you didn't try them yet:
  1. making sure iOS and app are up to date
  2. restarting the phone and trying the app then
  3. deleting and reinstalling the app

I have not noticed any issues

I just checked and mine is working fine.

Could not find a working 800 number to SSI either. Anyone have such a thing?

My partner had issues this weekend as well (iOS), stuck on a white screen and wouldn't load despite force-quitting the app a few times.

It's loading for me right now, shows my cards and all other info, on a fully upgraded iOS with the latest version of the app. So perhaps it was a transient issue over the weekend.

EDIT: partner's app is still not working/loading, but I can't check specifics on which version(s) they have installed. So perhaps not quite transient… I'd recommend a few more things, in case you didn't try them yet:
  1. making sure iOS and app are up to date
  2. restarting the phone and trying the app then
  3. deleting and reinstalling the app

Devices are all up to date. What’s weird is that it’s impossible to access from both my iPad and iPhone. Grey screen of doom on both.

Same issue for me. Stuck on gray screen. Deleted and reinstalled several times, no change. Brand new iPhone 14 pro, fully updated.

Back
Top Bottom