St. Croix trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is that you feeding a lionfish to a moray??

we just dove there cane bay st. Croix sep 7 to 14 cane bay dive boat and the bed and breakfast antawok spelled wrong sorry agree need car to get around if in north bay area food was top line to great more due my slim food likes dinners at off the wall, above the cliff, eat a cane bay now at time we were there and 1 weeks + & - food places close days at time for vacations on a whim due hurricane season its their prime time to get hit those 3 weeks there we got lucky the recurring joke was kept having flat tires I was finding pot holes and nocking rubber of the rim so ihop and mc donald's centerline area for lunch more times than not the tropical storm that was stuck off FL caused chop all week think they wanted to go west but us being die hard they stayed salt river and the wall for us there was no complaint on their part they just stated they normally head west in conditions like we had but they admitted the ells and sharks and other high lights are easier to find or find us they said went to w end for car huller and tug for change one day and a night dive on pier but due cloud cover pics from video and video dark local dive shop here sold us video unit said it’s the islands don't need light ops that said I would dive there again some of the best people I’ve met in long time on vacation your pics are way better but well here some of ours look dead center hard for small moray in coral and sea horse other all had fun either terminating lion fish or watching
View attachment 168186View attachment 168187View attachment 168188

Back
Top Bottom